Sunday, December 21, 2014

My Mermaid Leggings are here ! Llegaron mis Mermaid Leggings!

Hello !
Remember that i wrote that i was waiting for my Mermaid Leggings?..

Well... Guess what?! They're finally here!!!!!!!

I know that it may not the big thing but yeah, i waited for like 45 days haha... 
So i'm kinda exited! I'm gonna show you how they fit me and don't be shy! Buy them! They fit really really cute :)


Hola!

Se acuerdan que les escribí que estaba esperando por un par de Mermaid Leggings?...
Bueno... Adivinen que? Al fin llegaron acá!!!!

Se que quizá no es la gran cosa pero si, esperé por casi 45 días haha...
Así que estoy emocionada! Les voy a mostrar como me quedaron y no sean tímidas! Cómprenlas! Quedan demasiado, demasiado lindas :)



I wore them with my Black Creepers Shoes, it's my favorite combination!

Las usé con mis Creepers Negros, es mi combinación favorita!  





Hope you like this little post, don't forget to comment :)

Espero que les haya gustado este pequeño post, no olviden comentar :)

Greetings!

Saludos! 

You can get the items here:
Pueden comprarlos aquí:

Leggings: eBay

Shoes: eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment