Saturday, January 30, 2016

I'M ONLY HUMAN













Hello everyone :)

How you been these days? 
It's been kind of a long since i don't post here - (sorry)-, but i had some time today and here i am !.

We're only humans, we all make mistakes, we all try our best, and we're not perfect - we only try to be -. I'm not saying that we must be comformists or anything related...why am i saying this? I got inspired 'cause of the lyrics of a Paramore song named "Monster", that saids: "I'm only human, i've got a skeleton in me", wich is very realistic to me... and also my shirt have that part of the song written, i like this band since around 2007 haha, and finally got the chance to have a shirt of them :). 

I decided to be simple this time in this whole black outfit, because i think you already know that black is my fav color ever, so as the shirt is black and with a little fucsia on it, i thought that black leggings were perf,also black creepers and dark make-up.

Thank for all who read and comment my post, you don't have idea what that means to me!. 

See you on the next post!.

Take care <3

Leggings: Aeropostale
Creepers: eBay
Lipstick: Limecrime "Wicked"
----------------------------------------------------------------

Hola a todos :)

¿Cómo han estado estos días?

Ha pasado un tanto de tiempo que no publico acá -(lo siento)- pero hoy tuve tiempo y aquí estoy!.

Sólo somos humanos, todos cometemos errores, todos tratamos de ser mejores y no somos perfectos - solo tratamos de serlo -. No estoy diciendo que debemos ser conformistas ni nada relacionado... ¿Por qué lo digo? Me inspiré en la letra de una canción de Paramore, llamada "Monster", que dice: "I'm only human, i've got a skeleton in me" (Sólo soy humano, tengo un esqueleto dentro de mí), lo cual es muy realista para mí... y también la camisa que estoy usando la tiene escrita, me gusta esta banda desde alrededor del 2007 jaja y finalmente tuve la oportunidad de tener una camisa de ellos. 

Decidí ser simple con este atuendo donde estoy totalmente de negro, porque creo que ya se dieron cuenta que el negro es mi color favorito y de modo que la camisa es negra con un poco de fucsia en ella, pensé que unas leggings negras eran perfectas, también Creepers negros y maquillaje oscuro. 

Gracias a los que leen y comentan mis post, no tienen idea de lo que significa para mí :).

Nos vemos en el siguiente post!.

Cuídense <3







4 comments:

  1. Perf outfit! Love your creepers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always loving your style, Krissia! Such a rad outfit and looks so comfy too! You are gorgeous! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yes! i forgot to say that haha i was very comfty on it :) and Thank you so much dear <3, i love your style too <3!

      Delete