Tuesday, December 13, 2016

STYLEWE DEALS!




Hello everyone!

Holidays are just around the corner and what a better way to dressup with Stylewe.com this time in doing another collaboration with the site and guess what!... i found some amazing pieces under 50$! imagine an awesome and stylish dress only for that price!. So i ran into the site and picked the ones that adapted to my taste and style but there's a lot of variety so don't hesitate to check them all! 

This ones have that  Alternative/Grunge/Vintage vibe that i like so much, so i hope you do too! 😏

Lets begin!

✔ This one is a dress you can wear on a formal party on these holidays, what i like the most about it, is that it seems you're wearing your favorite plaid t-shirt with a black pencil skirt! and what's the best of all? It accentuates your silhouette in a very awesome way and i think you'll do it even more if you add a belt on it!.




✔ Just take a look at this one right here! It has that Grunge and 90's style and vibe that i love! - i mean it for the stripes long sleeve tee - and c'mon look at that overall style on the front! i definetely see myself wearing this one with tights and creepers or boots!






✔ I'm in love with that striped "V neck" on this one! As it is a solid black color dress if i had it i'll combine it with some metallic accesories as a handbag or bag to add that shine to the outfit and stand out of the crowd!





✔ Velvet is one of the strongest trend these days! and what a better way to celebrate a holiday wearing a Blue Velvet dress? as you know I'm in love with everything velvet -shirts,dresses,shoes,chokers haha! my combo for this one will be, wearing a white tee underneath, and some chunky boots just to be more comfty!






That's all for todays post! Also stay tuned to the blog 'cause i'll be uploading a post with my new hair color! 💜

I really hope you liked my picks and i'll be glad to know wich one is your fav of them all and how will you use it for a holiday?

And don't forget to follow Stylewe social media to catch more amazing deals!


I'll be reading you! 😏💕

4 comments:

  1. Stylewe is such a great store!! Loving your choices for holidays, mainly that velvet dress!! Have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I love it haha, i'm glad you liked them Lu! and yes the velvet dress omg <3.
      Take care :)!

      Delete
  2. Ayy me encantan todos los vestidos!! Sobre todo los dos ultimos, son chulisimos!
    Muchos besitos,
    te espero en mi nuevo post!
    erikainblue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww me alegra que te hayan gustado!
      Gracias por leerme bonita y tu nuevo post me encantó!

      Cuídate mucho <3!

      Delete