Sunday, February 19, 2017

CAT SKIRT 😻













Hello!


How's your weekend going? 

As i study on saturdays all day i've been bussy, and i only have sundays off, that's why i'm more absent that usual. But i'm finally here ready to share a new outfit with all of you!

If you follow me on Instagram you've maybe remember that i uploaded a story sharing my most awesome thrifting found a while ago: A cat skirt from H&M! I was so amazed when i saw this skirt on a thrifting store in my little city... i was passing by the place one morning but  didn't had the time to stay and buy it (i got kinda sad for that haha) then at the next day i went to the place and guess what! It was still there! So i guess this piece and i were meant to be hahaha 😄. It was so affordable and in a great condition and i couldn't help to get it 'cause you know that i love cats!.


Then i started searching for a cute black tee to combine it, but all the tops i own have desings and i thought that i needed a full black one, and luckly i found this one and i loved that "tied up" detail it has on the neck, seriously i love it !. 


Well i put everything together and i added the black tights, also i have some new babies from T.U.K.! This ones are Silver Oxford Creepers and ohh man, they're so comfty and unique!


So, what do you think of this outfit?


Thank you so much for reading me, take care everyone 💖💜


Black top: Mattelsa GT
Cat Skirt: Thrifted - H&M
Lipstick: Limecrime
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola!

¿Qué tal su fin de semana?

Como estoy estudiando los sábados todo el día ahora también, he estado más ocupada y solo tengo los domingos libres! Pero hoy estoy lista para compartir un nuevo outfit con ustedes!.

Si me siguen en Instagram, quizá recuerden que subí una historia compartiendo lo mejor que he encontrado en una tienda de segunda mano: Una falda de gatos de H&M! Estaba tan sorprendida de encontrarla en una tienda en mi pequeña ciudad .... estaba pasando por el lugar una mañana pero no tuve el tiempo de quedarme y comprarla (me puso triste eso jaja) pero al siguiente día regresé y adivinen... Ahí estaba todavía! así que creo que esta prenda y yo estábamos destinadas una a la otra jaja 😄. Estaba a un precio increíble y en muy buena condición, así que no lo dude más y la compré... porque ya saben que me encantan los gatos!.

Después comencé a buscar una camisa para combinarla, pero la mayoría de las que tengo tienen diseños pero pensé que necesitaba una totalmente negra, y con suerte encontré esta y me encanto el diseño de "amarrado" que tiene en el cuello, de verdad me encanta!.

Junté todo y agregué medias negras y tengo un nuevo par de T.U.K. son unos Oxford Creepers Plateados y ahh son tan cómodos y únicos!

¿Qué piensan de éste outfit?

Gracias por leerme, cuídense todos 💖💜

8 comments:

  1. Krissia that cat skirt is such a brilliant find! It looks PERFECT on you. Yes, it was meant to be. :) I love the whole combo.. that black crisscross top is such a killer compliment to the skirt and those oxfords are an absolute dream. You look amazing girl! I hope you continue to post over here.. I miss you! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much darling, you always have the best words! <3 miss posting over here too!, i do my best to keep doing it :)! I'm so glad you liked my find! i still amazed by that haha <3, thank you so much dear! LY girl !!:) You're awesome <3

      Delete
  2. OMG THAT SKIRT!!!!!! I'm in love with it! I love everything that is related to cats, especially clothes!! And the outfit is amazing too! Simple but sooo stylish..I loved it!!
    Oh and those shoes are so cool!!
    Have a good week Krissia <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Lu! i know right? Cat clothes are so awesome, they have that thing that i don't know what it is but it's just so attractive haha :) glad you liked the oxfords too!, take care and have a good week also <3

      Delete
  3. I need that skirt in my life. It's so cute! And those oxfords are so cool. You look amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you sooo much Emma! I know! that skirt is so cute <3

      Delete
  4. los zapatos son geniales!!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete