Thursday, November 30, 2017

My Short Hair Experience











Hey there!
So, a week ago before finishing University, i went for a hard decision for me that been in my head for some few months, cutting my hair was something i wasn't contemplaning to do this year, but it was damaged and plus i thought i needed a change, if you follow my social media you already know my hair is pretty short, just as Dora the explorer hair haha!. But i'm getting used to it now and let me tell you, it feels so great, i can style it easly, quicker and it may sound cliché but i feel more free as i used to feel and i think is amazing how a haircut can make you feel, from ome day to another.

I just wanted to share how i'm currently styling it and also to ask if you have more ideas for short hair, just don't doubt to leave your comment!. 

PS. New content coming soon; my boyfriend who's my photographer got his foot broken so yeah, i don't have anybody else to shoot them so, i just have to wait for his recovery. 

Thank you for reading ❤

Embroidered Tee: Zaful
Velvet dress: Glamorous

--------------------------------------------------

Hola!
Una semana antes de terminar la Universidad, tomé una decisión algo difícil para mí, que fue cortarme el cabello lo cual no estaba contemplando hacer este año, pero tomando en cuenta que estaba algo dañado y que quería cambiar un poco lo hice, si me siguen en redes sociales ya se habrán dado cuenta que lo tengo tan corto como el de Dora la exploradora jajaja. Pero ahora ya me estoy acostumbrando a tenerlo así y de hecho de siente bien, incluso podrá sonar cliché pero me siento hasta más libre de andar por ahí con el cabello de este modo, además lo puedo peinar más fácil y rápido, y creo que es increíble como un corte de cabello te puede hacer sentir de un día para otro.

Solamente quería compartirles como lo estoy estilizando actualmente y también si uds. Tienen más ideas para cabello corto, no duden en dejar su comentario! :)

PD. Nuevo contenido pronto, mi novio quien es mi fotógrafo de quebró el pie jaja :( y no tengo a nadie más que las tome así que estoy esperando que se recupere.

Gracias por leer ❤

8 comments:

  1. You look so cute! I really love your green velvet dress!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous dress! Love your hair !
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty babe

    www.loveolia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for not commenting before, but I just LOVED your short hair! It fits you and I can't wait to see more of your looks with your new hair! I've always loved shorter hair but I think now I finally feel like leaving my hair long for a while haha.
    I hope your Xmas has been wonderful and Happy New Year! Wish you the best dear <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww it's ok Lu!. Thank you for stopping by, even if it's late ♡. Haha for me this short hair thing it's kinda new but now i got very used to it! And i also wish you a happy new year for you and your beloved ones dear. Take care girl! ♡♡

      Delete