Sunday, July 15, 2018

White Dress and Dots








Hello there!


I'm back here on the blog, yup i went for a while cause i've been posting more on Instagram! But i was missing writing here for you my lovely readers, this time i'm featuring a white polka dot vintage dress that was gifted to me some years ago by a friend from work. 

This year i've seen a lot of similar polka dot dresses being worn as a statement piece so why not wearing this one in this specific hot day paired with this awesome booties (hope to not get you bored with this ones haha) i really love how combinable they are! Also to keep up with the white aesthetics i added this moon bag! I felt a little weird because i'm used to wear a lot of black and today , well the only black things here are the dots and the boots haha, but i'm learning to get out of my comfort zone and wear diverse things but keeping the "grunge /rebel vibe" that i love. 

So this is all for today's post! I really hope you liked it, let me know your thoughts in the comments section.

See you soon! LY 💖

Dress: Vintage from Forever 21 
Bag: Rosegal
Eyeshadow: Colourpop
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hola de nuevo!
Estoy de vuelta aquí en el blog, estuve un poco ausente porque he estado publicando mas cosas en Instagram! Pero estaba extrañando escribirles por acá y esta vez estoy usando un vestido blanco vintage, con puntos que me fue regalado por una compañera del trabajo algunos años atrás! 

Este año he visto mucho vestidos similares usados como una pieza clave, así que por qué no usarlo en este día caluroso combinado con estas botitas (espero no aburrirlos con ellas jaja) la verdad es que son bastante combinables! También para mantener la estética del color blanco añadí esta bolsa en forma de luna, me sentí algo rara porque usé bastante blanco a mi parecer, ya que estoy acostumbrada a usar prendas de color negro pero hoy, lo único negro fueron los puntos y las botas jaja, pero estoy aprendiendo a usar cosas diversas pero manteniendo la vibra "grunge/rebelde" que me gusta.

Esto es todo por el post de hoy! Espero les guste y déjenme sus comentarios de lo que piensan!

Nos vemos pronto! ðŸ’–

5 comments:

  1. Hi! Thank you so much!😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. The polka dot dress is so cute and I love how you made it look edgy with the boots. And I love the moon bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you put together one of the best polka-dot dress outfits I've seen so far! just because you kept the grunge vibe w your boots, simple and comfy! loved it <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally got my point Lu!!! That's what i tried to pull off here! Thank you so much cute girl! 💗💗

      Delete