Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Sugar Skulls











Hello everyone! It's almost Halloween!

I don't dress up or anything on October 31st but i'm such a fan of everything related to the celebration like the Decoration, the costumes (from random people) and the spooky vibes all over (mostly on Instagram haha). Since i have this t-shirt i always thought on wearing it for a post related to "Day of the dead" 'cause of the sugar skull print it has all over. Got the tee thanks to a giveaway from a guatemalan blogger on youtube by the way!

Combined it with this black corduroy skirt you've problably seen on older posts, the Cherry Red Dr. Martens and my favorite studded bag. 

It's a short post today so let me know if do you dress up as a character on Halloween? Or what are your plans? Would love to know!

Have a nice day :)

T-shirt: Similar
Boots: Dr. Martens
----------------------------------------------------------------

Hola! Casi es Halloween!

La verdad no me disfrazo para el 31 de Oct. pero soy fanática de todo lo que tiene que ver con esa fecha como la decoración, disfraces (de cualquier persona) y las vibras que he podido ver en varias fotos más que todo en Instagram jaja. Desde que tengo esa playera, siempre pensé en usarla en un post relacionado al "Día de los muertos", por el estampado lleno de catrinas. Por cierto la playera la conseguí gracias a un giveaway de una blogger guatemalteca, en youtube!

La combiné con esta falda de corduroy que probablemente ya vieron el otros posts, las Dr. Martens y mi bolsa de tachas favorita.

Este es un post corto, así que déjenme saber si se visten como algún personaje para Halloween? ¿O qué planes tienen? Me encantaría saber!

Tengan un buen día!


4 comments:

  1. I understand you, here in my country it is also not a tradition to dress up on Halloween and I end up not considering the date as well and therefore, I don't wear anything of the sort. Although I also love everything that relates to Halloween haha
    I loved the look, you look so comfy in it!
    Also, I wanted to apologize for not commented here any more, I was giving a break of blogging. But now I'm back with a new post, and I plan to visit your blog whenever you have a new post :)
    Keep up the good work dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Lu! Thanks for stopping by again! Don't worry, sometimes breaks are needed! And also thank you, i'm glad you liked it! I'll read your new post right away! Take care dear 💖

      Delete
  2. the tshirt is so cute! and i love the studded bag. halloween is one of my favorite holidays, i dressed up as morticia addams this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Oh wow! Morticia sounds amazing, i bet you had fun! ❣

      Delete