Monday, January 14, 2019

2019 OOTD






Hello everyone!

How's 2019 treating you already? Hope everything is fine in whatever you're doing!

I've been a little distanced from the blog; trust me, it's not my intention! i believe i got the "January blues" since i had almost 2 months of vacation it was really hard for me going back to my "real life work" and  coordinate myself to take photos to share with you. I just survived my 2nd week working and i'm getting used to the routine and things are looking brighter for me again haha, that's why today i felt good to go out and shoot the outfit i was wearing. This one is and "outfit of the day" kinda post, since all the pieces i'm wearing here already exist in my wardrobe for quite some time. I wanted to start this year here posting outfits with new clothes, but things are hard with the mail service here in my country and the stuff i ordered since November still in customs  - and i'm clearly not happy about it, since i use a Courier service and i'ts supposed to arrive in 3 days - 

Talking about the outfit, it's just a burgundy velvet bodysuit paired with some black jeans, a plaid t-shirt and creepers, you know, simple, comfty but always keeping my style alive.

Hope you like it and stay tuned for more content, i promise i'll be here!

See you soon :) xo

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola!

¿Cómo los ha tratado el 2019 hasta ahora? Espero todo esté bien en lo que sea que hagan!

He estado un poco distanciada del blog, créanme, no es mi intención! Creo que me dio el "January blues" que es como un bajón de ánimos después de fiestas de año; ya que tuve casi 2 meses de vacaciones y luego volver a mi trabajo y coordinarme para poder tomar fotos y compartirlas acá me costó un poco. Ya pasé mi segunda semana de trabajo y nuevamente estoy acostumbrándome a la rutina y las cosas ya se ven más claras para mí jaja entonces me sentí bien para salir a tomar fotos de este atuendo. Este es uno de esos post de "outfit del día", ya que todas las piezas que estoy usando han estado en mi armario desde ya hace un tiempo. Quería comenzar posteando por acá con cosas nuevas, pero las cosas son complicadas aquí en el país en cuanto a correos y la ropa que ordené desde Noviembre aún sigue en aduanas ... - y claramente no estoy nada contenta con eso porque utilizo un servicio Courier y se supone que las cosas deben venir en 3 días - 

Hablando del atuendo, es solo un leotardo de terciopelo corinto combinado con jeans negros, una camisa de cuadros y creepers, ya saben, simple, cómodo pero siempre manteniendo mi estilo vivo.

Espero les guste y estén atentos a más contenido, prometo estar lo más presente posible!

Nos vemos pronto! :) 

2 comments:

  1. That burgundy velvet bodysuit is gorgeous! It looks very pretty styled with the plaid shirt and black denim jeans. I also love the look of your winged eyeliner and the colour of your perfectly applied lipstick. You look very pretty.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/10/last-minute-halloween-excuse-post-with.html

    ReplyDelete