Friday, June 28, 2019

A leopard print vibe














Hello everyone!

After i think a month of not posting any outfit around here (my bad) i'm back again with this one. I actually wanted to take photos 2 days ago, and when i was getting ready it stared raining like crazy! so i had to stay home.

Leopard has been one of my favorite prints ever, since i started blogging i've posted like 5 looks wearing something related to it, so yeah, it's pretty much a must for me! Oh well i looked so much for a skirt that actually liked me but believe it or not, it was hard to finally found one that blew me.

I found this at a local store and it was actually on sale (what's better than that) so i had to get that beautiful piece with me, decided to add a chain to it and style it with a basic black bodysuit, Dr. Martens for that attitude touch, a black bag, sunnies 'cause the sun was crazy burning me and this star buckle belt that i personally believe adds an unique touch to the whole combination. As you can see i'm challenging some waves on my hair, i had a keratin treatment some weeks ago and they came out naturally when i washed it, to be honest i'm really into them, i think it's better when hair has some movement, than all straight as i used to style it, but it looks good in both ways. Do you think that way too?

More things are coming to the blog! Please, stay tuned and don't forget to follow my social media for more updates:


Tell me what more things would you like to see here, more outfits, makeup looks? Or whatever idea you have is welcome here!

See you soon! đź’—

Boots: Dr. Martens
Sunglasses: Zaful
Belt: Shein

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola!

DespuĂ©s de hace aprox. un mes de no postear nada por acá (lo siento) estoy de vuelta de nuevo. De hecho querĂ­a tomar estas fotos hace 2 dĂ­as y cuando me estaba arreglando, empezĂł a llover fuertĂ­smo asĂ­ que tuve que quedarme en casa sin tomar las fotos. 

El estampado de leopardo siempre ha sido uno de mis favoritos, desde que empecé con el blog creo que he publicado como 5 atuendos relacionados con el, para mí es más que todo algo que definitivamente debo tener! Busqué por bastante tiempo una falda que en realidad me gustara y aunque no lo crean fue algo difícil encontrar una que me encantara.

Esta, la encontrĂ© en una tienda local, y estaba en oferta (quĂ© mejor que eso jaja) asĂ­ que tuve que llevarla conmigo, decidĂ­ usarla con una cadena, con un bodysuit negro, las Dr. Martens para agregar actitud al atuendo, lentes de sol porque el sol estaba fuertĂ­simo y me estaba quemando un montĂłn y este cincho con hebilla de estrella que personalmente creo que le da un toque bastante Ăşnico a toda la combinaciĂłn. Como se pueden dar cuenta, me estoy retando a usar "waves/ ondas" en el cabello, tuve un tratamiento de keratina hace unas semanas y estas ondas resultaron al lavarlo y para se honesta me están gustando demasiado! Pienso que es mejor que el cabello tenga más movimiento a usarlo liso como solĂ­a estilizarlo siempre, aunque se ve bien de ambas formas. ¿Piensan asĂ­ tambiĂ©n?

Más cosas vendrán acá en el blog! Estén pendientes y no olviden seguir mis redes sociales para más actualizaciones:


DĂ­ganme quĂ© mas quieran ver por aquĂ­... más atuendos, looks de maquillaje? ¡O cualquier otra idea que tengan es bienvenida!

Nos vemos pronto! 

1 comment:

  1. love the skirt, leopard print is one of my favorites as well. i love the star belt too, it's so unique. and wavy hair suits you well.

    ReplyDelete