Sunday, June 28, 2015

EXTRATERRESTRIAL

Hey guys! it's been a while that i don't post anything here.... sorry! ;) But here i am again with a new outfit that i was dying to show you!.

It's a "Extraterrestrial Print Shirt" that i bought online some weeks ago, it also took like 1 month and a half to get it but it was worth it! I really love the alien heads and all the print on it, for me it's very rad and original (i love alien prints) <3.

I combined it with a Hologram Bag that let me tell you something.... it's pretty awesome because it has 2 sides wich means: One side is purple, and the other is Silver!! don't you love it?.

Also i'm using blue stripped leggings and my Black Glittler Boots :) , i don't know you but i'm in love with this whooooole outfit i made today!.

I'll show you the pics below, coment if you like it, i would like to know who are those weirdos that read my stuffs out there! haha :).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola chic@s! Ya pasó un tiempo de que no posteo nada aqui... lo siento! ;) Pero ya estoy por acá con un nuevo outfit que estaba muriendo por enseñarles!.

Es una "Blusa con diseño de Extraterrestres" que compré en línea unas semanas atrás, tomó como 1 mes y medio para que me llegara pero valió la pena! Me encanta las cabezas de alien y todo el diseño en ella, para mi es raro y original (me encantan los diseños de alien) <3 haha.

Lo combiné con una Bolsa de Holograma y déjenme decirles algo...es asombrosa porque tiene 2 lados, lo que significa que: Un lado es Morado y el otro es Plateado!! no les encanta?.

También estoy usando unas leggins de líneas azules y mis Botas con Glitter negras :), no sé pero amo tooodo el outfit que hice hoy!.

Les enseño las fotos, comenten si les gusta, me gustaría saber quienes son los raros que leen mis cosas por ahí haha :D.















No comments:

Post a Comment