Saturday, November 28, 2015

Go to hell


GO TO HELL ... 











Hello everyone!
How you been?

This past week i was very busy with University stuff (finals), i finished them on Tuesday!. 
I can't describe how happy i am for passing this phase of my life. Now i just got to get ready for 7th. Semester (and let's hope it goes better than this one) . I'm not saying that i was THAT BAD but trust me, too much things to do, and it was really stressfull, i'll try to manage my time at the best way possible 'cause i guess that's part of the issue.  

Sometimes we complain about so much things... i've been one of those, but we have to realize that every sacrifice in life, all your effort will have a nice reward. In my case it's the satisfaccion that i've won all my subjets with good grades. I'm not meaning only in the study things, i imagine that some of you have great proyects going on ! If you do keep it up :) and do your best! .


Well for this outfit i decided to wear a shirt with spikes in the shoulders (wich i love since the moment i saw it), you need to know that i love spiked stuff! and the print that says: Go to hell for heaven's sake ! Hah it reminded me to a Bring me the Horizon song (that's pretty good actually) and i combined it with this crazy "eye ball" leggings, that in my point of view are very rad but awesome, oh and also my beloved Black Creepers (i've told you my feelings to this kind of shoes before hahaha).  

Hope you guys like the outfit as much as i do!. 
Don't forget to follow me on my social media :).
Take care.

See you on the next post!.

T-Shirt: Here
Leggings: Here
Shoes: Ebay
Lipstick: Limecrime "WICKED" -Dollskill
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola!
Cómo han estado?
La semana pasada estuve bastante ocupada con cosas de la Universidad (finales), los terminé este Martes!. No puedo decir lo feliz que estoy con haber pasado esta etapa de mi vida. Ahora solo tengo que estar lista para el 7mo. semestre (y espero que sea mejor que el que pasé). No estoy diciendo que estuvo Tan mal, pero créanme, demasiadas cosas que hacer y fue muy estresante, voy a tratar de manejar mi tiempo a la mejor manera posible, ya que creo que eso es parte del problema.

Aveces creo que nos quejamos mucho... y yo he sido una de esas personas, pero debemos darnos cuenta que cada sacrificio que hacemos en la vida, todo nuestro esfuerzo tendrá una buena recompensa. En mi caso es ganar mis materias con buenas notas. No solamente me refiero a cosas de estudio, me imagino que varios de uds. trabajan en grandes proyectos si es así, continúen haciéndolo de la mejor manera!. 
Para este atuendo estoy usando una camisa con púas en los hombros (que amé desde el momento que la vi), deben saber que me encantan las prendas con púas! y el estampado que dice: Go to hell for heaven's sake! Que me recordó a una canción de Bring me the Horizon (que es muy buena por cierto) y las combiné con estas locas leggins de "ojos" que a mi punto de vista son raras y a la vez geniales ah y también mis amados Creepers negros (ya les he mencionado mis sentimientos con este tipo de zapatos jaja)

Espero les guste, tanto como a mi!.
No olviden seguirme en mis redes sociales :).
Cuídense. 
Nos vemos en el siguiente post!.

4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! Those leggings with that rad shirt.. so perfect. And of course, black creepers.. they are the best. ^.^ You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww such a sweet coment from you, like always! <3
      Thank you so much darling :)!

      Delete
  2. Muchísimas gracias por tu comentario :) me encantan tus looks, he empezado a seguirte por tus redes sociales. Te animo a que me sigas en las mias, como instagram @mari.bayona, facebook: https://www.facebook.com/maribayona93/?ref=hl y lookbook-> http://lookbook.nu/maribayona

    Seguiré atenta a tus posts! <3
    http://maribayona.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. De nada y también muchas gracias a tí! Del mismo modo me encantan tus outfits y tu cabello es muy lindo! Seguimos en contacto :)
      Cuídate! <3

      Delete