Thursday, December 31, 2015

New year, New goals!





Bat Print Dress: Sheinside
           

Outlaw Lipstick - Sephora 



Hey guys!

This is the last post of the year!. 
I want to thank all of you who have stoped for a while and read my stuff here, seriously thank you so much!, it means the world to me!, this blogging thing is new to me and i'm still learning everyday about it and trust me, these past few months my blog became more than just a page for me, i started to loving it more and more, sharing some of my personal style with you is something that i really enjoy and i apologize for not being consecutive with it at the beginnig, but i was still learning how to express myself here :) -something that's not even hard now- haha.

Well, i'm going to show you my outfit idea for New year's eve :), also sorry that i didn't took pictures with it but i got a little sick these past few days, and i got alergie in my skin... so i've been resting :). 

It's a "Bat Print Dress" that i got like 2 months ago haha, but haven't worn yet, so i think is a good idea for me to wear it today, with black boots, a little necklace and i'll wear "Outlaw" lipstick from Sephora

Hope you like it and again, Thank you so much for these 1135 views this year, it means so much! <3 

Do you have new goals for this year?

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016 !! 

--------------------------------------------------------

Hola chic@s!

Este es el último post del año!
Quiero agradecerle a todos los que se han detenido por un momento para leer mis cosas aquí, enserio Muchas gracias!, significa demasiado para mí. Esto del blog sigue siendo nuevo para mí y cada día sigo aprendiendo de ello y créanme, en estos últimos meses mi blog no es sólo una página para mí, lo amo más y más cada vez poder compartir con uds. un poco de mi estilo personal es algo que disfruto y perdón por no ser consecutiva en un principio, pero aún estaba aprendiendo y descubriendo como expresarme aquí :) - algo que ni siquiera es difícil para mí ahora- haha.

Bueno, les dejo mi idea para vestir en la víspera de Año Nuevo :), disculpen por no tomarme fotos con él, pero me enfermé un poco en estos días y me dio un poco de alergia en mi piel, así que he estado descansando. 

Es un vestido negro con un diseño de murciélagos, que recibí hace como 2 meses haha pero no lo he usado así que pensé que es una buena idea para vestir hoy, lo combiné como botas negras, un pequeño collar y labial de Sephora.

Espero que les guste, y de nuevo Muchas gracias por estas 1135 visitas este año, significa demasiado! <3 

Tienen nuevas metas para este año?

FELIZ AÑO NUEVO 2016!!

4 comments:

  1. Loving this adorable outfit. It is so you! I love reading your blog.. you are so original and cool and I can't wait to see what you have in store for the new year! Have a beautiful one, my dear Krissia! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear Susanna! Your comments are always so special to me! thank you so much for your love :)! Happy new year to you too and i also can't wait to see what you'll have on your blog! <3

      Delete
  2. Great post! I love your blog <3
    Happy 2016!!!
    she-loves-clothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lu!
      Hope you have a great New Year too <3!

      Delete