Sunday, April 8, 2018

GOLDEN STARS










Hello everyone!

Have you seen that Jumpsuits are all over the place right now? I rarely thought on wearing one piece like this one years before, but it has been fun to add new thigs to my wardrobe and styling them in my own way and luckly i found this one for myself,with this beautiful golden stars print, what i like the most about this is the print obviously 'cause i've seen lots of them and none with stars! and also that it has velvet fabric, after getting it i thought it was a good idea mixing it with a white top underneath so the stars can highlight from everything on the combo. I really had a hard time deciding wich shoes to wear with this outfit and this booties where the right ones! Also as accesorie i added this cute studded bag and i'm really happy with the result. 

Tell me your thoughts about it, are you into Jumpsuits?

See you soon! xo

Jumpsuit: GLAMOROUS UK (i think is Sold out)
White top: Forever 21
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola!

Se han dado cuenta que los jumpsuits han estado por todos lados ahorita? Raramente hubiera pensado usar algo como esto años atrás , pero ha sido divertido agregar nuevas prendas a mi armario y darles mi propio estilo y tuve suerte de encontrar este con estampado de estrellas doradas, lo que me gusta de éste es obviamente las estrellas; ya que he visto infinidad de jumpsuits y ninguno con un estampado igual, también me llamó la atención que es de terciopelo, luego de recibirlo pensé que era buena idea combinarlo con un top blanco por debajo para que las estrellas destacaran en toda la combinación. La verdad me costó decidirme con qué zapatos combinar este atuendo y finalmente me decidí por estas botas con tachas! Como accesorio agregué esta linda bolsa que también tiene tachas y me gustó el resultado.

Déjenme su opinión y cuéntenme si les gustan los jumpsuits?

Nos vemos pronto! xo

6 comments:

  1. You look flawless! I would totally wear that jumpsuit!! And I adore your bag too! Keep on being a rockstar, awesome girl! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Susanna! I'm so happy to see you here again! Thank you so much for those beautiful and uplifting words, so glad you liked it! Hope to see one of your awesome post soon darling! 💖💖

      Delete
  2. The jumpsuit is so cute and how you styled it is perfect! Love the studded accessories. I love wearing jumpsuits. They are so comfy and stylish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Emma! Studded accesories are the best ones for sure! <3

      Delete
  3. I've been so busy lately that I couldn't come here to say how much I loved this outfit!! I'm crazy for a jumpsuit like that, if I could I would wear one of those every day! And I loved how you paired it with these awesome boots!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The important thing is that you're here! And thank you so much for always stopping by and ahh i know right! i wish i could use this everyday! but these days have been really hot here so i can't haha! Thanks again dear! <3 <3

      Delete