Monday, August 13, 2018

I Don't Play Games

















Hello!

Checkerboard is all over the internet these days, i remember having a pair of Vans with this print, but they had red&blue checkerboard circa 2007, ohh those days! Now this "trend" has overcome and i've seen it everywhere; overalls, pants, jeans, dresses and they're pretty tempty to be honest haha but i sometimes have to stop myself and search something that i  know i'll wear a lot and so i found this amazing jeans with my favorite print on the sides! i was scared of not fitting in them right after i purchased them so i was really worried about their arrival, luckly my size selection wasn't wrong and they fit so right and also they're soooo comfty it's insane, plus i love the originality on its desing. I immediately thought on pairing them with a bodysuit and platform booties, at the same time i received this heart shaped sunnies that i wanted since some months ago so i added them too!


I really loved how this outfit went out! 

What about you? Let me know in the comments!
See you soon!💗


Bodysuit: Zaful (sold out) / Similar
Jeans: Nasty Gal
Sunglasses: Romwe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola!

El estampado de cuadros (o de ajedrez) está por todo internet estos días, recuerdo tener un par de Vans con este estampado, solo que los cuadros eran rojos y azules, ahí por el 2007  ah esos días! Ahora esta "tendencia" ha resurgido y la he visto por todas partes; en vestidos, overalls, pantalones, faldas, etc, y la verdad son bastante tentadoras para ser honesta jaja, pero hay momentos en los que debo frenarme y buscar una prenda que yo sé que voy a usar varias veces y así encontré estos hermosos pantalones con el detalle de cuadros a los lados! Justo después de haberlos comprado me asusté un poco pensando que no me iban a quedar, así que estaba un poco preocupada por su llegada, por suerte la selección de talla que hice no estaba mal y me quedaron bastante bien y además son muy cómodos, además me encanta la originalidad en el diseño. Inmediatamente pensé en combinarlo con un bodysuit (leotardo) y botas de plataforma y al mismo tiempo recibí estos lentes con forma de corazón, que estaba queriendo ya hace unos meses, así que los agregué también!

Me encantó como salió esta combinación! Y a ustedes? 

Déjenme saber en los comentarios!

Nos vemos pronto :)

3 comments:

  1. omg definitely one of my fave looks so far! this checkerboard jeans is everything and you styled it so so well I'm shocked! I also remember having a vans with this print lol I was obsessed with checkerboard in my teens actually

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks soooo much dear Lu! You're so great!🖤🖤

      Delete
  2. this outfit is so perfect! the jeans are so cool, love the checkerboard stripe. i'm obsessed with the checkerboard trend right now.

    ReplyDelete