Sunday, April 10, 2016

GRAY FEELINGS
















Hello again!


Oh these weird "weekend feelings" that i have! But i think i'm not the only one. Do you ever happen to feel kind of down on weekends? It happens to me almost every Saturday - Sunday, i feel so down that i wish i could be in bed all day! haha but i didn't let those feelings take me this time so here i am posting for you.

So, today i'm wearing this awesome gray dress from Mattelsa, that i honestly thought was a "long shirt" at the begginig then i realized it wasn't hah, i'm loving the fact that it has a big Tiger face print on it 'cause i loove that type of prints! as it was a very hot afternoon the fabric of this dress was perfect! it's so fresh and comfty that after the pictures i got a little sleepy.. i wanted to make it simple this time and i did, so i didn't added any accesorie, i combined it with black tights and with my inseparable black creepers - you know haha :).

My make-up is darker than my latest post here but i think you've seen it! And also i think you'll see this awesome dress around the blog more times, aaand i'll add a new Categorie on the blog, posibly on this week, so stay tuned! 

Hope you enjoy the post! and also sorry for being off again.

I really appreciate all of you that take your time to read & comment me!

Take care & see you next time! <3

KO. 

Dress: Mattelsa GT
Creepers: eBay
Lipstick: Limecrime- Wicked
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola de nuevo!

Ah esos raros sentimientos de fin de semana que tengo! Pero creo que no soy la única. Les ha pasado que se sienten como decaídos el fin de semana? A mí me pasa casi todos los Sábados- Domingos, me siento tan decaída que quisiera estar en la cama toodo el día! haha pero hoy no dejé que esos sentimientos me tomaran, así que acá estoy publicando para uds.

Hoy, estoy usando este genial vestido gris de Mattelsa, el cual honestamente pensé que era una "blusa larga" y luego me di cuenta que no lo era hah, me encanta el hecho que tenga un diseño de Tigre estampado en ella, porque me encantan ese tipo de estampados!  como era una tarde calurosa, la tela del vestido resultó perfecta, súper fresca y cómoda, tanto que luego de las fotos me dio sueño... quise hacerlo simple esta vez y así fue, así que no añadí ningún accesorio, lo combiné con mis medias negras y mis inseparables Creepers negros - ustedes saben haha.

Mi maquillaje está más oscuro que el de mi outfit mas reciente aquí, pero creo que ya han visto este! Así como también creo que verán este vestido más seguido por aquí, y voy a agregar una nueva Categoría al blog, así que estén pendientes!

Espero disfruten el post! y nuevamente disculpas por estar alejada de acá.

Aprecio mucho que se tomen el tiempo para leerme y comentarme!

Cuídense y nos vemos la próxima.

KO.




8 comments:

  1. What an adorable dress, Krissia! You paired it perfectly with those black creepers and I love that you kept the rest simple. Ahh what an awesome statement look. You are so gorgeous, seriously, and your makeup is on point! Lovelovelove <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww seriously, thank you so much for your compliments dear Susanna, you're the sweetest! they always mean a lot to me. You're awesome too!<3<3

      Delete
  2. Oh and I totally know what you mean about the weird weekend feelings. My weekend is usually Sunday and Monday and Mondays are always a little depressing.. even though I don't have to work. I think it's because I know I have to go to work the next day haha. Aww don't be sad, we all get the weekend blues from time to time. <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your words again, it's kind of relieving knowing that i'm not the only one with this <3<3 and yes, i think work is the main reason of those feelings haha
      Take care darling! :)

      Delete
  3. super cute dress! love how you paired it with creepers. i have those weird feelings too on sundays because i have school the next day.

    ReplyDelete