Sunday, May 8, 2016

Think Outside The Box













Hello there!

It's been some quite time since i don't write & post and outfit here, i was missing my blog so bad!, and here i am :), part of my ausence was that i was a little bussy and also was looking for a better camara, so i think finally found it!

Well i found the phrase "Think outside the box" on IG and i really liked it 'cause it relates so much to things that i have to fight everyday of my life - even you - . The thing is that when you have a different vision of life or different opinion of something, the others want to push you to be like them or to think the way they do, and when you don't it's a BIG problem for them!, well let me tell you something you can be JUST who you are and if you're lucky enough you'll find someone that can relates to you, but if you don't just keep being yourself and don't feel bad if others are talking behind your back, 'cause that's just so inmature, and the best you can do is to step away - at my point of view - :).

After my little speach up there, i want to share this outfit with you, this time i'm wearing this "Nirvana" t-shirt, black high waist jeans, my unseparable Creepers, also to give a grunge/punk vibe to the look i added this black & white plaid blouse that i seriously love so much it also has some print behind so that made me like it even more haha, as accesorie i added this Skull shaped bag that it can be worn as "Bag" or "Bagpack" which it's pretty cool cause it's versatile. Oh and you can see that i dyed my hair, this color is like violet/red and i really like it, i'm thinking in staying like this for a while ;)!.

Hope you like this post & again thank you so much for reading! <3

Take care and see you on the next post! :)

KO.

Nirvana t-shirt: She In
Black&white Plaid Blouse: Mattelsa
Creepers: T.U.K Footwear
Lipstick: Limecrime - Wicked
Bag: She In

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hola!

Ha pasado un tiempo de que no escribo y posteo un outfit por acá, estaba extrañando tanto el blog, y aquí estoy. Parte de mi ausencia fue porque estaba algo ocupada y también buscaba una mejor cámara que creo finalmente haber encontrado. 

Bueno, encontré la frase: "Think outside the box" (Piensa fuera de la caja) en IG y me gustó bastante porque se relaciona con cosas que tengo que pelear todos los días -incluso ustedes-. La cosa es que cuando tienes una visión diferente de la vida o piensas de alguna forma diferente sobre algo, otras personas quieren presionarte para que seas como ellos o pienses como ellos, y cuando no lo haces es un Gran problema para ellos!, pero déjenme decirles algo pueden ser UDS. mismos y sis tienen suerte van a encontrar a alguien que se parezca a ustedes, pero si no, sólo sigan siendo como tal como son y que no les importe si hablan a sus espaldas porque eso es tan inmaduro, y lo mejor que pueden hacer es alejarse - a mi punto de vista- :).

Después de mi pequeño discurso allá arriba, quiero compratirles este outfit, esta vez estoy usando una camisa de "Nirvana" , pantalones negros cintura alta, mis inseparables Creepers y para dar una vibra más grunge/punk añadí esta blusa de cuadros blanco y negro que me encantó y además tiene un diseño impreso en la parte de atrás que hizo que me gustara aún más haha, como accesorio añadí esta bolsa en forma de calavera que puede ser usada como "bolsa" o "mochila" lo cual es genial porque es versátil. Ah y como pueden ver me teñí el cabello, el color es como rojo/violeta y me gusta bastante, estoy pensando dejarlo así por algún tiempo.

Espero les guste y nuevamente muchas gracias por leer <3!

Cuídense y nos vemos en el siguiente post. :)

KO. 

8 comments:

  1. Seriously loving this post Krissia! I love how the background matches your outfit. So cool! ;) And that bag.. I want one too! You're right it is awesome how it works as both an over the shoulder ad a backpack! And I seriously love the red and violet tones in your hair.. it adds so much texture and definition. You are stunning! Great post, my dear. Glad you are back. I've missed you!! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Susanna, you always cheer me up with your awesome comments! aww i was missing to post too, but trust me i'll try to post more often <3! Take care darling <3 :)!

      Delete
  2. This outfit is really cool! I loved your bag :)
    And your hair OMG, just perfect <3333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lu! I'm really glad you liked it <3 <3!
      Take care :)

      Delete
  3. such a rad outfit! :) the bag is so cute. and i love your hair. you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo me encanta!! Tu estilo es muy yo!! El bolso es genial!!
    Besitos desde erikainblue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Erika!
      A mí también me encanta tu estilo y tu cabello ni se diga! :)

      Delete